- FAMI Workshop: Functional Anatomy for Movement & Injuries at Mt Sinai School of Medicine
- Integrating Exercise Science and Corrective Guidelines Course
- AFAA Group Exercise: The Practical Way
- Equinox Personal Training Academy
- NASM Personal Fitness Training Workshop
- Caribbean Sports & Development Agency Sport Administration Course
- Trinidad & Tobago Amateur Boxing Association Certificate Training in Olympic Style Boxing and Basic Boxing Skills
- Caribbean Community Skills Certificate Course in Amateur Boxing Coaching
- Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED (American Red Cross)
Note: I have full insurance coverage as a personal trainer.
I am BodySensei® Andy Grant, a personal and group fitness trainer based in the Upper West Side of Manhattan. I am from the Caribbean Island of Grenada. I was a heavy-weight amateur boxer, representing my country at regional and international OECS Championships Games, the Pan American Games, and the Commonwealth Games.
After a decade of competing internationally, I wanted to give back. I worked with UNICEF to develop a youth fitness program called "Let's Dance." I expanded this program from Grenada to Trinidad & Tobago, and also gained certifications as a youth boxing coach and mentor.
Through my travels as a nationally-sponsored athlete, I was able to train with world-class boxers and fitness instructors. I eventually transitioned from competing to training others. For the last decade, I have been a personal and group fitness instructor in the Caribbean and New York. I styled my years of elite training into my own fitness brand, BodySensei®. I am an AFAA-member and actively participate in workshops and trainings from the best available fitness education sources.
I now live with my family in New York City. I love what I do and am sharing BodySensei® philosophy to the world. I teach people of all ages and fitness levels. Come try my unique workouts to master your mind & body!